Monday, July 26, 2010

Hey y'all! So sorry for my lack of food pictures...I will be getting back on that shortly. It's hard for now since I can only blog exclusively from work for the time being. I had my usual oatmeal for breakfast with protein powder, minus the walnuts since I ran out and used granola instead (not a fan) and agave. Lunch was leftover olive garden from my lunch yesterday with the Fuzz.

Tonight is my first night back at the gym! Doing a 2 hour cardio stint as I am trying to get bathing suit ready for my trip to the Dominican Republic in two weeks...yes you read that right. I am going to the Dominican Republic! It hasn't quite set in yet, but I am so very excited! So even though I know it's not the healthiest way to lose weight, I will be spending two hours at the gym everyday for the next 17 days. I'm hoping to go down a size before I take off for the lovely Cabarete. And just to make you all jealous, I have attached a photo of where I will be staying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment