Hello again from DC!
For my ten things post today, I thought I would share with you guys 10 things I love about traveling.
1. Maid service. I love not having to make my own bed or wash my own linens. Plus maids at a hotel always manage to get the sheets tucked in so much tighter than I ever can.
2. Trying out different restaurants.
3. Taking in the sights.
4. Free toiletries.
5. Flying. I know this one is strange because a lot of people don't like flying (the boy included) but I actually kind of love it. I love the rush of take off and I love the excitement of landing in a different place. I love looking out the window as I am flying over a city and flying through the clouds.
6. Airplane snacks.
7. Having a gym in the building. I envy those of you who live in apartment complexes and have a fitness center in your complex. I am one of the laziest girls on the planet. The fact that I don't have to actually drive to the gym gives me an abnormal amount of happiness.
8. Room Service.
9. Quality time with my Kindle.
10. Coming home to these furry faces.
What is your favorite thing about traveling? Are you a nervous flyer?