Bonus post for the day lovelies!
My fellow blogger friend Rachel from The Avid Appetite was gracious enough to award me with the Stylish Blogger Award! This is a great way to get to know other bloggers outside of just what they had for breakfast!
What to do:
1. Make a post and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Give 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pick 15 recently discovered bloggers to share the love with
4. Email them to let them know they've won.
First up, my seven facts!
1. I hate mushrooms. If they are cut up small enough and drowned in sauce, I can eat them, but otherwise, they gross me out.
2. Washington DC is my favorite place on Earth. I am going from Feb. 7th through the 17th for work and I am so excited I can barely stand it!
3. I worked at Dunkin Donuts in high school. To this day, I cannot eat filled donuts or anything glazed. Don't ask, you don't want to know.
4. As far as desserts go, I would pick anything fruit based over anything chocolate any day. Fruit cobblers, pies, etc. definitely appeal to me more than chocolate cake.
5. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 23 years old. Yep, I was a late bloomer. Basically, my parents refused to teach me how to drive, so it was the fuzz who eventually taught me how to drive and led me to get my license. I still am driving my first car too.
6. I was born on the 4th of July and when I was little I thought the parade and the fireworks were for me. I still say there is no better day to have your birthday (although New Years Eve and St. Patrick's Day are pretty cool birthdays too). Hooray for us holiday babies!
7. I subscribe to about 20 different magazines. Yes, I am a crazy magazine lady. I usually read them within a few days of getting them, rip out anything I want to keep and then throw them away. I love getting magazines, but I hate having them around the house.
And now for my 15 award recipients:
Will Jog For Food
My Verbal Vomit
Cooking For 1
Food Fitness Fashion
Big City Lil Kitchen
Andi on Life
The Small Boston Kitchen
Emily Eats Clean
In My Tummy
Cake Batter and Bowl
Life in a Holding Pattern
Check these ladies out, they are all fabulous and interesting and I hope they participate!