1. Reading blogs that feature a ton of baked goods.
2. Drinking Starbucks. Everytime I buy a Starbucks coffee, my wallet cries. This coupled with my spiking energy level due to the caffeine makes for some high powered guilt, followed by jubilation, then guilt again.
3. Facebook stalking my exes and anyone that ever knew them.
4. Being seduced by Amazon and their low prices and free shipping. I am single handedly keeping them in business.
5. Stress eating. I know that I'm doing it, but I do it anyway. I made cookie dough last night. Not cookies, cookie dough. I ate half the dough and put the rest in the fridge to eat when my next anxiety attack hits.
6. Letting my road rage get out of control. For whatever reason, I am a three headed monster in the car. Traffic and parking related incidents literally having me fuming. One day I'm going to pop a blood vessel over a parking spot.
7. Being so indecisive. I can't make a decision to save my damn LIFE. I have told all my past boyfriends and friends...if you want me to make a decision, give me options like a multiple choice question. And if I have to make a decision on what shirt to buy, forget it. I will be debating it in my head for DAYS.
8. Swearing so much. I curse like a drunken sailor and sometimes it's not pretty. Often at inappropriate times and to inappropriate people.
9. Wearing yoga pants pretty much everywhere in place of jeans or real pants. They are so comfortable and make my butt look so good that it's hard to wear anything else. Plus they are super forgiving if I have a big meal. But alas, it's not exactly classy to wear workout clothes everywhere.
10. Spending obscene amounts of money on being "pretty." You girls know what I'm talking about. Hair appointments, wax appointments, miracle creams, etc. Why is it so damn EXPENSIVE to look good?
What do you wish you could stop doing?