These are all the things that I have been fantasizing about to outfit my kitchen. Some I haven't bought just because they are expensive, but others just because they aren't something I necessarily would use very often and just haven't gotten around to buying them.
1. Stand Mixer - How much easier this would make my life! Right now I just use a hand mixer and let me tell you, it's amazing that I don't have carpel tunnel in my wrist by now.
2. Garlic Press - I just buy minced garlic in a jar, but if I had one of these I might be more inclined to use fresh garlic!
3. Dehydrator - I have wanted one of these for a very long time (I have had a few stints trying to go raw) and think it would make a fantastic addition to my kitchen.
4. Juicer - I love the idea of juicing, but unfrotunately any of the good juicers are really expensive.
5. Donut pan - I don't need an excuse to make donuts, which is why I haven't bought one of these yet.
6. A pretty cake plate - This will most likely be my next purchase, just so I have somewhere to store all my delicious baked goods and a pretty place to photograph them for the blog.
7. Keurig coffee maker - You all know I have a Starbucks addiction. If I had one of these at home, maybe I wouldn't waste so much money buying Starbucks.
8. A waffle maker - I love waffles and order them out whenever I can because I don't have a waffle maker at home. It would be so great to have so that I can have waffles whenever I want!
9. Soda Stream Soda Maker - This may be the coolest thing ever. Make your own soda? Yes please. I have an addiction to all things fizzy as well so it would be so much more inexpensive and economical to make my own soda.
10. Cuisinart Griddler - This would be perfect for pancakes and grilled cheeses. Right now I just use a skillet for those things, but my skillet has little ridges, which don't make the prettiest pancakes. I could use a griddler.
What kitchen gadgets do you own and love? What gadgets do you wish you had?