Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Saturday Recap and Shutter Island

Saturday morning's breakfast was a bowl of Special K with Red Berries and vanilla soymilk (I enjoy the Soy Dream brand, it has the most protein and I don't have to refrigerate it until I've opened it, which is a bonus since I don't drink enough milk so it often goes bad before I can finish it all).



Saturday lunch was small because I knew I was going out to dinner and a movie with Jay Saturday night, so I just ate a banana and a Fiber One bar and headed to work at the Lox.

Dinner was one of my favorites...Bertuccis! Their rolls and olive oil are the best around (except Olive Garden has the best bread, but they don't give you oil so they lose major points there, oil is really a selling point). I ordered my usual of the individual Margarita pizza, which I ate 2 slices of. For dessert we ordered the Chocolate Budino, which is basically just chocolate mousse with whipped cream.

For the movie we went to see Shutter Island. I had read the book and didn't care for it, so I only went to see the movie because Jay really wanted to see it. Yes I'm a sweetheart :) The movie was just ok, I think I would have really liked it if I hadn't read the book and didn't already know what was going to happen going in. Not a movie I'm going to get on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment