Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jelly Belly Temptation...

What a crazy day! I have been swamped at work today and it's been super stressful, unfortunately that stress manifested into me eating 2 handfuls of jelly bellys (not pictured) while I was dealing with some IT issues. Though I do have quite the gym session scheduled tonight...spin class, 3 mile run, abs, and some weight lifting for legs and shoulders. Busy night! I had a snack of carrot sticks at 11, which was a little late, but like I said, it's been a crazy day!



For lunch I had one of my favs, jumbalaya! I love love love this dish. It's a crockpot recipe and is oh so delish and freezes well. Basically it's chicken, turkey sausage, brown rice, and some chopped veggies and spices. There was a chili tasting here at work today which I thankfully managed to avoid, but it was really hard not to sample. But I stayed the course and enjoyed my jumbalaya. I also had my usual apple for dessert.



Calorie Counts:
Jumbalaya - 350
Apple - 100
Jelly Bellys - 100?
Carrots - 50
Total - 600

No comments:

Post a Comment