Monday, December 6, 2010

Destination Costa Rica!

Hi friends, it's Monday again. It snuck up on me. Probably because I spent the ENTIRE weekend on the couch. I am feeling better today, but still not 100%. I cannot even remember the last time I was that sick. I went to Target on Saturday and literally had to take a 2 hour nap when I got back because it took that much energy just to grab detergent and socks. Crazy.

I did manage to go out Friday night with Danielle and Kristen to my favorite place, Yardhouse. I had 2 beers even though they were not tasting good at ALL. I wasn't going to go out but I hate to cancel on people, and I haven't seen my friends a lot lately due to the traveling. Even though I was sick I still had a great time with my girls. I also went to my friend Meg's christmas party Saturday night and indulged in some delicious food and exactly half of a peppermint martini (again, the alcohol was not agreeing with my illness).


























I was the first one to leave the party (another thing I hate) but it was still a good time even though I was not my usual peppy self.

So on to the title of my post. The boy and I have decided to take a vacation. We had been throwing Costa Rica around for a while, but now it is official, it has been decided and we are going to book next week. I am literally so excited I can barely stand it. This will be our first vacation together and I can't wait for it. We have a lot of fun things planned, like a canopy tour and some rainforest excursions.



















Luckily he is outdoorsy and active like I am so I know we will have a blast. It's time for us to start tackling that bucket list anyway.

Breakfast this morning was a Strawberry Banana Chobani yogurt bowl with granola.
















Lunch is going to be some leftover soup that the boy made me yesterday to make me feel better. Yes he actually cooked it and no it wasn't campbells! I was very impressed.

I am going to be super clean with my eats since we only have 3 months until Costa Rica and I want to look fabulous in all the photos I'm going to take. Another goal is to acquire a better camera before we go. My little point and shoot is old and on the verge of death. I really want a Canon Rebel and hope it will be in my budget at some point. Maybe even a Christmas present from the boy!

Do you have any fun vacation plans? Any good camera recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment