Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chocolate Chip Toffee Walnut Cookies

These my friends...are the best. cookies. ever. They have everything I could want in a cookie. Chocolate chips, toffee pieces, walnuts, and two sticks of butter. Butter makes everything better!

















Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 sticks of butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup toffee pieces
1 cup walnuts

Cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together.

















Add eggs one at a time and mix well.

















Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet mixture.

















Eat some dough. Go ahead, I will wait.

Then add the chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and walnuts.

































Spoon onto cookie sheet.


































Bake in a 375 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes.

































Makes about 4 dozen cookies...or 3.5 dozens if you eat too much cookie dough like me...

I made only a dozen and froze the rest to make at a later date. To be perfectly honest, I can NOT be trusted with that many cookies in the house.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love baking and I love walnuts with the toffee. I made something similar to this minus the chocolate chip and I was very happy! :) I can only imagine how much more delicious it is with the chocolate chips! :)

    ReplyDelete