Time for ten things!
I know there are some guys that read my blog, so for you boys, I apologize in advance because this post is all about beauty products. I love recommending my favorite beauty products to my friends, so I thought I would share my favs with you guys too, maybe give you some new things to try! Here are ten products I use everyday in no particular order:
1. Posey Tint by Benefit. This stuff is multi purpose. I use it as a blush, but you could use it anywhere you need a little flush and could even use it as a lip stain. They also have a rose tint as well that I use as a lip stain. I love love love Benefit products. Aside from Nars, they are my favorite makeup brand.
2. Fleura by Gucci. This is my go to scent. I rotate between 4 scents pretty much all of the time (you can see the edges of the other three in the backround), but this one is my scent of the moment. I wear it on all special occasions and everytime I go out.
3. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo. You ladies know I talk this stuff up like it's GOLD. Well let me tell you it is. This would be my personal item on Survivor. I took a picture of the powder version but you can also see the spray version in the backround as well. I use both, the powder in place of a full shampoo, the spray as just a touch up. The longer I use it, the better my hair looks because it has volumizing properties in it. Go get some now if you don't already have it. It will change your life.
4. L'Occitane Almond Apple Moisturizer. This is my everyday moisturizer. I use this one with SPF 40 in the summer (yes I am wicked pale and am deathly afraid of any kind of sun damage). I used to work at L'Occitane and can attest that they really do have great skin care products. I use a whole slew of things from there still, but this is the one I use daily. It also smells really good. I took this picture on top of my toilet but I think it kind of looks like the bottle is floating, don't you think? Pretty cool.
5. Makeup Remover Towels from Target. I love these. I have some in my gym bag (you all know how I feel about women who wear makeup to the gym) and some in my medicine cabinet for taking my makeup off before washing my face. They even take off my mascara.
6. Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm Conditioner. There is nothing else that hydrates my hair like this conditioner. It also smells amazing. I have really really thick hair and most conditioners just aren't strong enough to penetrate my hair and leave it soft. This does. I have been using it for years and have tried so many other things, but keep coming back to this. Salon shampoo and conditioners are one of those things that I absolutely think you should splurge on. Drugstore products just don't make my hair feel nice.
7. L'Occitane Red Rice Foaming Cleanser. I had breakouts up until about a year ago. Not bad, but still enough to make me a little self conscious about my skin. Ever since switching to this cleanser twice a day (with the twice weekly scrub as well) my skin has taken a turn for the better. It also doesn't dry me out and make my skin flaky either.
8. Philosophy Amazing Grace. The label says this is a body wash, shampoo, and bubble bath all in one. How can you beat a product that is three in one? I will admit that I have never used it as a shampoo, but I use it as a body wash daily and have used it as a bubble bath on occasion. I love the smell of this and it doesn't compete with my perfumes. It sits in my shower right next to the boy's Head and Shoulders ;)
9. Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation. I have never found anything that covers quite like this. It also doesn't melt or fall off during the day. I tend to get shiny during the day, but this foundation keeps me matte and flawless all day long. The great part about it is that they also have a travel brush that holds powder in the base to throw in your purse. Ingenious.
10. Last but not least, Secret! I find that those clinical strength deodorants just don't work. Give me classic $1.99 Secret any day. I leave a stick of this everywhere (I'm a sweater, not to be gross) and it's the only thing that doesn't make me feel like I smell like a dirty gym sock.
I use a lot more than these ten everyday (I am a girl after all) but these are ten of my staples. What beauty products do you love and use everyday?