Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cruisin'

No check :(

But on a high note, Carol (my roomie) was home when I went home for lunch and she offered to make me some iced coffee and a sandwich. Score! The sandwich was organic tofu with avocado and spicy mustard on Trader Joe's multigrain bread toasted. Yum! I apologize for the blurry picture...I realized when I was almost finished that I should take a picture and only had my phone handy...and the picture was taken left handed so all things considered, it came out pretty good I think!











Tonight I am going on a Harbor Cruise for work and I'm not really excited for it at all because I hate water and boats...so we will see how it goes. Rumor has it there is a chocolate fountain though and you know at these functions they typically have dessert trays with cookies on them ;) I will try to take some pictures for you guys, but none of my work people know I write a blog so I will have to be all James Bond-ish with my picture taking. Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment