Friday, August 27, 2010

A Work of Art

Isn't it a lovely day? You know what else is lovely? Getting art drawn on your to-go bag!





















I ordered basil fried rice (since I didn't end up getting it yesterday) from a Thai place close to my work called Tree Top, and when I went to pick it up, it was in this cute paperbag with a face drawn on it in what appeared to be magic marker. How cool is that? If only the food had lived up to the face on the bag. It was good, but not great like the place I usually get it from. There was actually not a lot of chicken in it, but a lot of onions. The rice itself was spicy, but not TOO spicy, the rice was actually the best part. I would order from here again, but not often. They do give a HUGE portion for the price...I only ended up eating a third of this container...so for $6.95 I could get three meals out of it. Not a bad deal at all!





















It was so nice out that I ended up eating outside. Was a tad windy, but I wanted to savor this day because I feel like summer is coming to an end and we don't have that many days like this left :(

How do you savor summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment