Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Only Happy When It Rains

Just kidding - that was just the first song played in my spin class this morning :) The usual Monday instructor was not there this morning so we got a replacement named Jesse...and I have to say, his music was awesome and there was one point where I felt like I might actually throw up (which is my cue that it was a really good class) and I wish he taught there regularly. Oh well.

As promised, I did try the chocolate chip cookie dough lara bar yesterday. I give it 2 out of 5 stars. It smelled better than it tasted. Actually it tasted pretty good, just not like chocolate chip cookie dough. The chocolate chips are actually overwhelming in it I think. There is just too many chips and not enough dough, in my opinion. On the other hand, I also tried the Ginger Snap flavor (see how I've been going on a lara bar kick? Yes, this is the exact reason I don't buy dessert flavored bars because I think of them as dessert and have to eat one after every meal) and I was pleasantly surprised. The ginger definitely comes through in both scent and taste. I give it a 4 out of 5. Apple pie is still the reigning favorite though ;)

Onto breakfast...the usual...you folks know how this goes, oatmeal again! I still have yet to find anything that holds me over like oatmeal does. In the mix today is the usual protein powder, the very last of my dried cranberries, cinnamon, and agave. Yum!















On the menu for lunch today is the last of my precooked chicken and the last of the caprese. Tonight I have a nice dinner date with the Fuzz...we haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks due to our successive vacations so I'm excited :) I'm going to leave you with an excellent post floating around the blog universe this morning that I found very interesting...Making the Switch to 2% Milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment