Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Raging Craving

Howdy folks! So I have a confession to make...I had pizza for lunch. A slice of pepperoni to be exact. And it was delicious. I was craving pizza last night but managed to hold off and stick to just one slice from the pizza shop next door to my work. It was worth the wait. I haven't had pizza in a really long time and knew once the craving hit, there would be no stopping me until I had some. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it as I was too busy gulping it down :)

In other news, I'm not sure if I have mentioned it lately or not but I really want to get more serious about my running, but it's hard because none of my friends are runners and I'm the kind of person who needs support and motivation. So I joined a running group. I have my first group run tonight and I'm very excited!!! Not so excited about the weather, but what can you do? I will be sure to let you all know how it goes. Oh and dinner tonight will be a lara bar pre-run followed by a big romaine, tomato, and olive salad after (I know I should have some protein as well but I haven't been shopping in over a week, oops!) Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment