Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lunch on the Go

Blah. This rain needs to stop, it's cold and depressing. It also doesn't help that it is freezing in my office today. And walking in wet from lunch just makes it that much colder. Lunch today was on the go, so I had to hit up the drive-thru at Dunkin Donuts. I ordered an egg and cheese sandwich on an English Muffin, which hit the spot today. My stomach is typically very resistant to eggs but I happen to know firsthand that the eggs at Dunkin's are not "real" eggs so my stomach tolerates them very well. I also had a handful of baked lays that I have kicking around my car (I keep snacks in my car for situations such as today when it's raining and I don't want to venture outside my car).















This picture makes me look like I have giant hands, but I promise I don't! Tonight's workout will be some Power Yoga followed by either some ab & arm work or some high intensity interval training on the elliptical, it all depends on how much energy I have left in the tank after yoga. For those of you who make the rounds of the food blogs, Emily over at The Front Burner had a good post yesterday on yoga for beginners, so be sure to check it out if you are thinking about taking up yoga!

Also, if  you're a fellow blogger or just someone who loves reading food blogs, check out Healthy Living Blogs. It lists a bunch of blogs and can be broken down by geographical area if you are only interested in reading blogs written by people who live in your 'hood. I am personally a member and highly recommend you check it out! From the creator of Healthy Living Blogs:

Healthy Living Blogs is a new resource for the health blogging community. Created by Lindsey of Sound Eats, HLB is a site designed to enhance the positive community of the healthy living blog world. Bloggers and readers can explore the site and find more blogs to love, bloggers in their area, and forums to deepen healthy discussion and support. If you're interested in having your site listed on HLB, simply send the following information to healthylivingblogs@gmail.com and check the site out for yourself!



Email subject line: MEMBERS


Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
Blog Name
Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
Your twitter handle, if applicable
Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy's sake, that is completely understandable. We'll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
 
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment