Monday, August 30, 2010

The Return of Pumpkin :)

Hey hey hey. I picked up the keys to my new apartment today! So excited! Took a swing by and while it could use a little scrubbing I'm beyond excited to move in. It will be hard not having a dishwasher like I used to, but it will be really easy to love having my own private in-house washer and dryer again! You win some, you lose some. I really do love this place and can't wait to make it my home!

On a heavier note, I came across a post of a girl whose blog I LOVE...Rachel Wilkerson. This post really spoke to me because honestly, we have all been through a bad breakup where we felt like we would NEVER get over that guy, but ultimately you do. I think had I read this about a year ago, maybe I would've felt a little better about my future and meeting Mr. Right. So for all the single ladies, and all the girls who will be single soon...read it!

Today for breakfast I stopped and grabbed an egg and cheese at Dunk's (meals this week will be mostly on the go since my kitchen is all packed, so be forewarned that while it will be mostly good choices, you may see some pizza this week as well). I also grabbed a delicious ice coffee...




































Something that excited me was the reappearance of all things pumpkin! I spied a pumpkin muffin at Dunkin Donuts today. You know what that means don't you? The pumpkin spice latte at the Bucks and the pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden are just around the corner! Oh how I LOVE pumpkin. I will have to make a trip up to Mann Farm in Methuen to pick up some pumpkin butter.

Lunch today was leftovers from Friday of basil fried rice. Spicy food always burns a hole in belly after I eat it, but I'm a glutton so I go back for more everytime. Dinner tonight will most likely be small and on-the-go as well since I have to swing by the new apartment to do a little cleaning and drop off a load of boxes. Then I'm off for a run. Have a great afternoon!

What is your favorite thing about fall?

1 comment:

  1. I love that pumpkin spice lattes are back! they are my favorite thing about fall. also - pumpkin butter? that sounds downright amazing.

    good luck without a dishwasher. I've been spoiled for far too long and wouldn't want to be without one, lol. are you going to post pictures of your new place?

    ReplyDelete