Monday, September 27, 2010

Breakfast for Lunch

Ugh Monday.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was extremely eventful. Shopping and drinks with Kristen Friday night, more shopping with Meg on Saturday, engagement party for friends on Saturday night. Lots of sleeping on Sunday since I was up a tad late Saturday night. Just a tad.

I also went to see The Town this weekend. What did everyone else think? I LOVED it. Ben Affleck is the epitome of male deliciousness. And I also think he is a fabulous director with lots of potential. This only being his second movie, I can see some room for improvement, but so far I love what I'm seeing from him. And of him ;) I went to go see the movie with the fuzz and we had an interesting conversation after the movie about what our favorite Boston-based film was. Or rather, top five favorites. So we started out by listing the movies...The Departed, The Town, Mystic River, Edge of Darkness...then the fuzz spits out "Fever Pitch." And I just stare at him. Is that a legitimate suggestion? Fever Pitch is the worst representation of Boston in the history of the WORLD. It definitely did not deserve any reference in this conversation. We both of course agreed that The Departed was number one. Does anyone else have any suggestions/favorites for best Boston movies?


Breakfast this morning was cereal. My original plan was a couple of Vans organic waffles with a banana, walnuts, and maple syrup but a quick glance in the fridge and I realized I didn't have any maple syrup, so I settled on cereal instead. Lunch was breakfast for lunch! Now, let me start out by saying that I really love eggs, but they really don't love me. That doesn't stop me from nourishing the craving for them every once in a while and today was one of those days. So I fried up an egg, added a piece of toast with Crofter's on it, and an apple with PB. What a perfect breakfast. I mean lunch. Either way.
















Dinner tonight is stir fry (which I've also been craving for a while) and tonight is my book club meeting. Books are one of my many loves. I would read all day long if I could.

As side news, I heard on the radio this morning, that my favorite Jersey Shore cast member is getting his own spin off show. That's right! Pauly D is getting his own DJ-themed reality show. You KNOW I am all over this. What is better than trashy reality TV?? Trashy reality TV starring Pauly D, that's what. Will anyone else be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment