Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Even Old People Need Love

Old people in love are the cutest things are they not? Right up there with puppies and chubby babies. I say this because I take a spin class at my gym every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at 6am and there are these two people in my class. (Names have been changed). Mary is in her 60s and is a favorite among the spin instructors because she is extremely enthusiastic. Fred is in his 70s and acts like he's dying in every class. He is not enthusiastic, but more dramatic. Well they flirt. And it's adorable. This morning I was leaving the class and they were standing by the stairs flirting it up (Mary casually touches Fred's arm, they giggle) and I hear her say to him "why don't you meet me in the pool Fred?" in a dirty kind of way and then as she is walking away he is CHECKING HER OUT and says "mmmm mmmm." Oh my. I wonder if Fred and Mary will take things to the next level soon. Even old people need love I guess.





















Breakfast.this morning after spin class was a green monster. In the mix went a half a bag of spinach that had one foot in the grave LAST WEEK (don't judge, it didn't smell funny), 1/2 scoop of protein powder, a scoop of Amazing Grass, frozen pineapple, frozen mango, frozen blueberries, and a squirt of agave. Usually smoothies don't hold me over until lunch but it's 10:30 now with an hour and a half to go and I think I can make it without breaking into my emergency larabar in my purse.


























I have to make up for yesterdays embarassing display of gluttony. Let's just say the ride home from work involved a stop at the BK Lounge. Enough said. Lunch today will be veggie mac n cheese and I have a lovely dinner date this evening with Nicole at Chili's.

What do you put in your smoothies?

No comments:

Post a Comment