Thursday, October 14, 2010

B. Good Part 2

Howdy friends!

A few weeks ago I reviewed B. Good at Legacy Place in Dedham. Well last night I had an impromptu dinner date with my fabulous friend Meg, and we settled on B. Good again.



I ordered the sweet potato fries the first time which were gross, so I switched over to the regular fries this time. What a difference! The regular fries are a million times better. They are crispy, tasty, and downright mouthwatering. And I actually remembered to take a picture of my burger and fries BEFORE digging in! How unlike me.
















Meg ordered the veggie burger, which I snapped a photo of as well just to show you guys. I have never ordered the veggie burger here but I think I will next time as it looked pretty good.
















B. Good now gets an A in my book and I will definitely be back.

Breakfast this morning was cereal. I had a run scheduled at the gym, but got 0.4 miles down and started having "tummy trouble" and had to stop. Once I took care of the issue I had lost all desire to run and just went home to catch up on yesterday's episode of General Hospital instead. Yes I watch a soap opera. Don't judge, I've been watching it since I was 7. It's a guilty pleasure.

On the menu for lunch is leftover healthy baked pasta and tonight I am making one of the boy's favorites...chicken enchiladas! I will post the recipe later tonight.

What's your guilty pleasure? Any shows you don't want to admit you watch?

3 comments:

  1. I watch GH too!!!! I've been watching since I was like 5 years old. I love it. I'm so sick of everyone fawning over Brenda though. We get it! She's hot! Spinelli is working my last nerve. I love Lucky!!!!

    I'll have to check out B. Good. I've been dying to go and it's not that far from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gross sweet potato fries?! what?! that's crazy.

    I still watching dancing with the stars---thats a guilty pleasure i suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - Yes Brenda is hot...but so are all of the other women on the show. I never really liked Spinelli, he's such an odd character...and it's a soap opera, isn't everyone on it supposed to be ridiculously good looking? Well he isn't.

    Lisa - The sweet potato fries were cut too big, so they were soggy on the outside and uncooked on the inside. I have never had gross sweet potato fries in my life before I ate there. It's such a hard thing to screw up!

    ReplyDelete