Friday, October 15, 2010

My Last Bagel Friday

Hey y'all!

Sadly, today is my last Bagel Friday since my last day at this job is Wednesday. I was a wee bit late to work this morning so by the time I ventured upstairs for my bagel-y goodness, it was slim pickins! There was ONE everything bagel left that was a little bit mangled, but I was not to be deterred from eating it. I slapped some plain cream cheese on it, grabbed a cup of orange juice and ate it like it was the last supper.
















I couldn't get my lazy ass out of bed to work out this morning. It was my scheduled off day but since yesterday's workout was cut short when I got steamrolled by stomach issues, I wanted to make up for it today. I had all the best intentions, really I did. But when the alarm went off at 5:45, I rolled right over and reset the alarm for 7:45. And for the first time in almost two weeks, I woke up this morning feeling well rested, so it was totally worth it.

I thought for fun today I would give you guys a little insight into my refrigerator.

























I'm actually doing this because the boy and I made a trip to Trader Joe's last night. And I came home with 2 more containers of the Trader Joe's salsa that I am OBSESSED with. It's actually kind of embarassing how much of this stuff I eat. I have 2 full containers in my fridge and then 2 that just have the "juice" left that I like to use for salad dressing. Can you spot the 4 containers in the fridge?? I had some of the salsa today with lunch along with these chips (also from TJ's) that are obscenely delicious.

























What exactly does obscenely delicious mean, you ask? Well it means that everytime I eat them I say obscene things, like "omfg" (unabbreviated of course) and "these are better than sex." That's what I mean by obscenely delicious.

Alongside my chips and salsa, I had a turkey sandwich. Unfortunately, I was out of sourdough bread so I had to use regular wheat...but on the plus side I bought peppered turkey breast! Add a little mustard, some tomatoes and avocado, and it's my pantented big mouth sandwich! In case you couldn't tell, I eat at least one of these a week and they always hit the spot. I am a slave to avocado.
















I have a full weekend ahead of me (as usual)...dinner and a movie with a friend this evening (take 2 of the social network)...then tomorrow it's spending some quality time with the boy in the morning and then up to NH to see my bestie and her "circus" as she calls them (love you B). Sunday I am off to Jerry Remy's with the girls to eat delicious wings, talk about girly things, and pretend to watch the Pats game ;)

What is your favorite game time food? Any good plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment