Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Packed and Ready to Go!

Happy last day to me! I am all packed and ready to go!
















Yes, those are my desk decorations, lysol, and phone charger. My desk is cleaned out and all I'm doing know is anxiously awaiting the go ahead to leave! Hopefully it will be soon so I can go out for a run this afternoon. Here's hoping!

Breakfast was the usual cereal and banana. Lunch today was an old standby...peanut butter and jelly! I cannot even tell you the last time I had a PB&J for lunch. I was in the mood for something super easy and quick, but was not in the mood for any of the leftovers I had in the fridge, so PB&J it was! I added a side of celery sticks and finished it off with one (ok ok, I can't lie, I actually had two) of my cookie fail from the other day.

Sorry for the quick post today bloggies, I have a lot of last minute things to finish up. I will holla at ya lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment